The Fiamma CaravanStore awnings are very easy to install and use. It only takes roughly 45 seconds to completely roll out the awning! With the unique wide roller system, it is simple to roll in and out, (it can be rolled up in both directions) and the material is wrinkle-free.
The Fiamma CaravanStore range has recently been extended to include CaravanStore XL Awnings. The XL awnings offer greater comfort and a larger shaded area. There are two new lengths now available – 5m and 5.5m..
Key features of the Fiamma CaravanStore Awning:
- Conveniently stored in a soft, sturdy bag with handy self-lubricating zipper and anti-scratch tape
- Readily equipped with a double guide on the lead bar which will allow the installation of an optional privacy room or blocker panels.
- From the 360cm model upwards it is possible to partially open the awning
- Awning legs are stored inside the roller tube making them easy to take out and install. They are hinged and telescopic so they cannot fall down or be lost
- Patented system enables the awning fabric to be rolled in two directions which gives a maximum ease of operation
- Rubber fixing kit provided to ensure protect the vehicles side wall
- Specially designed for caravans
- Multi-layer canopy which is water-proof, rot-proof and also UV resistant
- Available canopy colours are Royal Blue and Royal Grey.
**Please note – All Caravanstore awnings are supplied with a cream bag (casing colour), with the exceptions of the Caravanstore XL in 310cm, 360cm and 410cm, which are supplied with a black bag**
For installation on Hobby Caravans 2009 – edition 6 models – the Hobby CaravanStore kit will be required (part no 98655-034).