Fiamma Privacy Room enclosure specifically designed for use on Fiat Ducato H2 vehicles (after 06/2006).
This enclosure is made up of two side panels, a 300cm front panel and door, and a 20cm infill panel to accommodate F80s and F65L awnings that are 320cm in length. For longer awnings, the relevant front panel extension can be ordered to extend this enclosure.
- UV resistant, waterproof and washable vinyl fabric in white and grey.
- Quick installation in 15 minutes with Fast Clip poles
- Ideal for all seasons
- Standard pegs for safe anchoring
- Panels with roll-up Crystal full light windows fitted with mosquito nets and curtains.
- Windows equipped with a thick Velcro strip for safe closing.
- Door can be positioned on the left or right side of the front panel as per user preference.
- Panels joined to the user’s awning fabric using the ‘Fast Clip’ internal lever hook system. The front and side panels are joint together by zips.
This Privacy Room has been upgraded from the previous model, with better performing characteristics that include an improved fabric, rounded windows that have been widened, a more water-resistant door, along with restyled curtains and Mega Bag to store the Privacy Room and poles.
1 x Front panel and door (300cm)
1 x Infill panel (20cm)
2 x Side panels
1 x Curtain kit for all the windows of the enclosure
1 x Mega Bag to store Privacy Room and poles
• Vehicle type: Fiat Ducato H2 (after 06/2006)
• Awning length (A): 320cm
• Height from ground (B): 245cm
• Extension (C): 250cm
• Weight: 23.2kg
 Additional front panels: with fixed Crystal full light window and curtains as standard equipment
 Windows: equipped with a thick Velcro strip for a safe closing of the window
 Fast Clip: for quick and safe hooking to the awning fabric with internal lever hooks
 Zippers: join the front and side panels
 Fabric: waterproof and UV-resistant, rot-proof and washable vinyl
 Door: it can be positioned on the left side of the front panel and easily moved to the right side of the same
 Protective sponge: positioned vertically at the rear of the side panels
 Vertical Rafter: telescopic aluminium as standard (2 pieces) to lock the protective sponge